e. The following publications pertain to the
Tank and Pump Unit and its conponents:
TM 10-4930-204-13 - Operators, organizational
and Direct Support Maintenance Manual.
LO 10-4930-204-12- Lubrication Order
5. How to Locate Repair Parts.
a. When National Stock Number or Part
Number is Unknown:
(1) First. Using the table of contents, determine
the functional group within which the item
belongs. This is necessary since illustrations are
prepared for functional groups and listings are
divided into the same groups.
(2) Second. Find the illustration covering the
functional group to which the item belongs.
(3) Third. Identify the item on the illustration
and note the illustration figure and item number of
(4) Fourth. Using the Repair Parts Listing,
find the figure and item number noted on the il-
b. When National Stick Number or Part
Number is Known.
(1) First. Using the Index of National Stock
Numbers and Part Numbers, find the pertinent Na-
tional stock number or part number. This index is
in NIIN sequence followed by a list of part
numbers in alphameric sequence, cross-referenced
to the illustration figure number and item number.
(2) Second. After finding the figure and item
number, locate the figure and item number in the
repair parts list.
6. Abbreviations. Not applicable.