(2) Install main shaft and scroll lock. Position ratchet
wheel and secure with attaching hardware.
(3) Install anchor ball and cable anchor retainer.
(4) Install mainspring housing and cable drum cover on
cable drum and secure with nuts.
(5) Install cable drum and mainspring housing unit in main
Pull cable through opening in main housing.
(6) Install cable stop assembly, cable clip and attaching
hardware to ground reel cable.
(7) Attach grounding brush to front cover.
(8) Install front cover, bonding strap and attaching hard-
ware, collar, and retaining ring.
Install grounding reel (para 4-30).
FUEL DISPENSING NOZZLE
nozzle assembly (para 4-31).
(1) Remove bonnet (1, fig. 5-13), gasket (2), spring (3),
upper disk nut (4), upper disk (5), upper disk holder (6), dash pot
(7), lower disk (8) disk retainer (9), disk retainer nut (10), and
stem (11) from nozzle body (19).
(2) Unscrew spout (12) and remove from nozzle body.
(3) Remove packing nut (13), packing gland nut (14), and
(4) Remove cap, chain, and spring (16).
(5) Disconnect bonding wire (17) and remove clip (18) from
end of wire.
(6) Remove screen from nozzle spout.
Cleaning and Inspection.
Drycleaning solvent normally has a flash point
of either 100 or 138 degrees F, depending on the
type being used, but may flash at much lower tem-
peratures if contaminated with gasoline or jet
fuel. Avoid repeated and prolonged skin contact.
Do not use near open flame or excessive heat.