4-24.1 PUMP AND MOTOR ASSEMBLY
The pump and motor assembly is mounted on an aluminum frame that will slide out of the pump unit. This mount-
ing arrangement provides easy access to the pump and motor for maintenance and servicing purposes.
Disconnect power before working on the electric motor. Under
certain conditions, low voltage causes severe shock or death.
(1) Close dispensing valves on tanks.
(2) Open drain cock on filter/separator. Allow liquid to drain into container.
(3) Pull out on cam arms to disconnect filter/separator-to-pump outlet hose from coupling.
(4) Pull out on cam arms to disconnect manifold-to-pump inlet hose from couplings.
Manifold-to-pump inlet hose may be hard to remove. If so, leave
hose on coupling until pumping assembly is removed.
(5) Remove pump assembly base plate (4-25.1) from A-frame by removing four screws, four Iockwashers, four
flatwashers and four nuts.
(6) Remove pump drain plug and drain pump volute.
(7) Lift pump assembly with base from frame.