Figure 4-25.1 Pump and Electric Motor Assembly.
(8) To remove pump and motor from base plate first remove four hex bolts,
Iockwashers, flat washers, and
(1) Install the pump and motor unit on the mounting base (figure 4-25.1) and secure the mounting brackets
to the base with four screws, Iockwashers, flat washers and nuts.
(2) Ensure that the drain plug is installed in the pump and tightened.
(3) Install the manifold-to-pump inlet hose on the pump inlet and secure by pushing in on the cam arms.
(4) Position the pump assembly on the frame and secure with four screws, four Iockwashers, four flat washers,
and four nuts.
(5) Install other end of manifold-to-pump inlet hose on the manifold coupling and secure by pushing in on cam
(6) Install filter/separator-to-pump outlet hose on couplings and secure by pushing in on cam arms.
(7) Close drain cock on filter/separator.
(8) Open dispensing valves on tanks.