(c) Wire cam handles flat on hub coupling.
(d) Pull outward on hose and release reel to rewind hose.
(e) Install nozzle on hose coupling and secure by pushing in on cam arms.
PUMP AND ENGINE/PUMP AND MOTOR ASSEMBLY
The pump and engine/pump and motor assembly is mounted on an aluminum frame that will slide out
of the pump unit. This mounting arrangement provides easy access to the pump and engine/pump and
motor for maintenance and servicing purposes.
Disconnect power before working on the electric motor. Under certain con-
ditions, low voltage causes severe shock or death.
(1) Close dispensing valves on tanks.
(2) Open drain cock on filter/separator. Allow liquid to drain into container.
(3) Depress and lock valve on filter/separator to open pressure vent valves.
(4) Pull out on cam arms to disconnect filter/separator-to-pump outlet hose from coupling.
(5) Pull out on cam arms to disconnect manifold-to-pump inlet hose from couplings.
Manifold-to-pump inlet hose may be hard to remove. If so, leave hose on
coupling until pumping assembly is removed.
(6) Remove pump assembly base plate (figure 4-4 or 4-5) from A-frame by removing four screws,
four Iockwashers, two flatwashers (rear), two bevelled washers (front), and four nuts.
(7) Remove pump drain plug and drain pump volute.
(8) Lift pump assembly with base from A-frame.