3-10. PUMP ASSEMBLY (EMD)
a. The electric motor requires an intervehicular power cable.
(1) inspect intervehicle power cable (figure 3-3) for damaged or corroded connectors.
(2) Clean connectors to obtain a good connection at J2 connector at Junction Box and connector
and adapter at the vehicle receptacle.
(3) lf cable is damaged, notify Organizational Maintenance for repair of cable assembly.
b. The electric motor is controlled by an ON - OFF switch cable,
(1) Inspect ON - OFF switch cable (figure 3-3) for damage or corroded connectors,
damaged or frayed cable, or damaged switch.
(2) If cable or switch are damaged, replace cable assembly.
(3) Remove connectors from J1 receptacle and vehicle receptacle. Install new cable in reverse
order. Clean connectors to obtain a good connection at J1 connector at Junction Box. If connector is
damaged, notify Organizational Maintenance for replacement.
Figure 3-3. Pump Assembly Cables.