(1) Replace rubber seals (16 and 17) around door opening.
(2) If hinge (14) was removed from door (15), replace rivets (12).
(3) If hinge was removed from storage box (18), replace rivets (13).
(4) If strike (11) was removed from door, replace rivets (8).
(5) If latch (9) was removed from storage box, replace rivets (8).
(6) Install gasoline can (7) and strap (6).
(7) Attach strap loop (5) to frame with screws (4), washers (2 and 3), and nuts (1). Attach strap to
(1) Place reel over inner A-frame bearing (figure 5-9).
(2) Slide outer A-frame onto reel hub.
(3) Attach A-frame with 14 screws, Iockwashers, flat washers, and nuts.
(4) Attach tiedown link and retainer to outer A-frame with two screws, flat washers, Iockwashers,
(5) Attach hose guide to A-frame with four Iockwashers, flat washers, and nuts.
(6) Attach spring housing with two screws, Iockwashers, flat washers, and nuts.
(7) Attach swivel pipe fitting and coupling half (figure 5-8).
(8) Turn hose reel carefully by hand nine complete revolutions to apply recoil spring tension.
When hose reel is under recoil spring tension, be careful not to trip ratchet
when connecting hose as a sudden release of spring tension could cause
(9) Attach discharge hose to reel, wire cam handles flat on hub coupling, pull outward on hose,
and release reel to rewind hose. Cam lever handles on pump inlet must be wired flat against the