(1) Remove cover and gasket from junction box,
(2) Tag and remove electrical leads.
(3) Tag and remove electrical leads from connector J2.
(4) Tag and unsolder electrical leads from connector J1.
(5) Disassemble conduit assembly.
(6) Remove hex bolts, hex nuts, Iockwashers, and flat washers holding junction box to mount.
(7) Remove screws, Iockwashers, and flat washers holding connector J2 to junction box. Insulator
and gasket should be removed with connector J2,
(8) Remove screws, Iockwashers, and flat washers holding connector J1 to junction box.
(1) Attach connector J1 to junction box with screws, Iockwashers, and flat washers.
Insure that insulator and gasket are seated on connector J2.
(2) Attach connector J2 to junction box with screws, Iockwashers, and flat washers,
(3) Attach junction box to mount with hex bolts, hex nuts, Iockwashers, and flat washers.
(4) Reassemble conduit assembly (paragraph 4-33).
(5) Solder electrical leads to connector J1. Use solder (item 6, App. E).
(6) Attach electrical leads to connector J2.
(7) Replace cover and O-ring on junction box.
The electric motor lead identification marking varies depend-
ing on manufacturer. (Refer to Figure 4-24).
When replacing the electric motor on the pumping assembly
(refer to installation instructions and wiring diagram), ro-
tation of the motor clockwise may result (viewing from the
impeller end). The correct rotation is counter clockwise.
To change the rotation from clockwise to counter clockwise,
switch the two leads marked A1, with the two leads marked A2.
These leads are attached to the RFI filter terminals marked
#1 and #3.
The leads marked TH are to remain as shown in the wiring