(1) Clean all parts in drycleaning solvent (item 1, Appendix E).
(2) Dry all parts thoroughly.
(3) Inspect the sight gage for cracks, breaks, and transparency. Inspect the float ball for damage.
(4) Inspect the gasket for breaks.
(5) Inspect the differential pressure gage for signs of damage.
(6) Inspect the drain cock for free movement of the drain cock handle.
(7) Inspect the tubing for kinks, breaks, abraded areas and other areas.
(8) Inspect the pressure vent valve and O-ring for damage.
(9) Replace all defective parts.
Install pressure vent valve (figure 4-8).
Install drain cock and hose.
Install differential pressure gage.
Connect flare nut couplings to the differential pressure gage.
Install gasket, float ball, and sight gage.
Close drain cock.
Close pressure vent valve.