the lever so that the choke is open
(1) ; secure the carburetor to the mani-
wide, and with the choke control on
fold with two cap screws (3) and lock-
washers (4). Be sure that all the
the front panel all the way in, tighten
mounting surfaces are clean.
the choke swivel screw (8).
(2) Remove the seal from the fuel line
(4) Install the air-cleaner hose.
(6) ; connect the line to the carbure-
(5) Attach the governor control rod (11)
tor. Take care that dirt or foreign
to the throttle shaft assembly and stop
matter does not enter the fuel system.
lever (2). Adjust the length of the
(3) Insert the choke control wire (9) in
the hole of the choke lever. Operate
Throttle shaft assembly and stop lever
Idle adjusting screw
Choke swivel screw
Choke control wire
Governor control rod
Throttle adjusting screw
Throttle adjusting screw spring