TM 5-4320-200-13 & P
(3) Remove engine as per paragraph 4-2.4.
(4) Remove fuel tank as per paragraph 4-2.1.
(5) Refer to figure 4-3.
Remove capscrews (l), lock washers
(2), and nut (3).
(6) Remove channels (4).
Cleaning and Inspection.
Drycleaning solvent, P-D-680, used to clean
parts is potentially dangerous to personnel
Avoid inhalation of fumes
and repeated or prolonged skin exposure.
Wash exposed skin thoroughly with soap and
Use in well ventilated area away
from open flame or excessive heat.
point is 100°F (38°C).
(1) Clean channels and frame with approved cleaning solvent
or wire brush as required.
(2) Inspect channels and frame for cracks or bends.
(3) Inspect shock mounts for cracks, wear, and deterioration.