(1) Check to see both fuel dispensing hoses are fully wound onto hose reels.
(2) Check that static ground cable is fully wound onto static reel.
(3) Check that both fill caps on manholes are closed securely.
(4) Remove dipstick from A-Frame.
(5) Remove plug from each tank's access port and use dipstick to measure quantity of fuel remaining in
each fuel tank.
If there is insufficient fuel in the fuel tanks for continued
operation, or the unit is to be idle for an extended period of time,
fill the fuel tanks to prevent condensation from forming and
(6) Install the plugs in the access ports and return the dipstick to its stowed position on the A-Frame.
(7) Make certain ON/OFF switch cable is in OFF. position, coiled and secured to unit or stowed in tool
(8) Move both tank valve control levers
to OFF position.
(9) Make certain ground rod is secured
in its stowed position on A-Frame.
(10) Open draincock on
filter/separator to release water
from filter/separator. Once water
has drained, close draincock.
It may be necessary to open
vent valve to drain water