Obtaining a Fuel Sample.
(1) With ON/OFF switch set to the OFF" position,
disconnect outlet hose from the filter/separator
(2) Attach sample probe adapter to filter/separator
outlet then connect outlet hose to sample probe
The fuel sample must be obtained while
the unit is operating to receive the most
accurate representation of the fuel being pumped.
(3) Refer to paragraph 2-4b. and perform necessary procedures to dispense fuel. While fuel is being
dispensed, remove cap from probe and extract fuel sample.
(4) Install cap on probe.
(5) Move ON/OFF switch to OFF position.
(6) Squeeze dispensing nozzle lever to release any built-up fuel pressure.
Fuel spills create a potential fire hazard
When disconnecting outlet hose, some
fuel within outlet hose and sample probe
adapter will be released. Use drip pan to
(7) Provide a suitable container
to catch drainings then, disconnect outlet
hose to outlet.
(8) Remove sample probe adapter
from filter/separator outlet, then connect
outlet hose to outlet.