(1) Park transport vehicle adjacent to equipment to be fueled.
(2) Refer to paragraph 2-3 and perform grounding and safety procedures.
(3) Connect ON-OFF switch/cable assembly to junction box.
Low voltage can cause severe shock or death.
(4) Connect intervehicular power cable and adapter, if required, to junction box receptacle and vehicle NATO
(5) Grasp either dispensing nozzle and unwind enough hose for nozzle to reach fuel tank to be serviced.
(6) Connect nozzle ground clamp or nozzle ground plug to equipment being serviced, whichever is compatible.