(7) If necessary, remove pump and motor from base plate by
removing attaching nuts and bolts.
(1) Inspect pump and motor for signs of cracks, breaks,
damage, and other defects.
(2) Replace pump and motor assembly as necessary.
(3) Refer repairs to direct support maintenance.
(1) If removed, mount pump and motor on base plate and
secure with attaching nuts and bolts.
(2) Slide pumping assembly into frame assembly.
(3) Secure two front bolts (9, fig. 4-8).
(4) If the two rear bolts will not line up, use two 3/8 in.
x 1 in. x 1 in. x 2 in. hook bolts to secure pumping unit hose to tank
and pump unit frame.
Pump and Electric Motor, Removal and Installation
(Sheet 1 of 3)