Pump and Engine, Removal and Installation
(Sheet 2 of 3)
(1) Inspect pump and engine assembly for signs of cracks,
breaks, damage, and other defects.
(2) Replace pump and engine assembly as necessary.
(3) Refer repairs to direct support maintenance.
(1) If removed, mount pump and engine on base plate and
secure with the six nuts and bolts.
(2) Slide pump and engine assembly back into position on
(3) Secure assembly by installing front and rear bolts
(4) Install muffler and muffler support bracket.
(5) Connect discharge hose.
Connect quick-disconnect hose
coupling to pump inlet.
All data on pages 4-24 through 4-26 including figure 4-8, sheets 2
and 3 are deleted.