(9) Install capscrew (9), washer (7), and nut (6).
(10) Install bushing (5), outer side plate (4), roller
bracket (3), nuts (2) ,screw (35), and spring housing assembly (1).
Install hose reel assembly (para 4-32).
(1) Remove pumping unit (para 4-21).
(2) Refer to applicable maintenance paragraphs in Chapter 4
and remove components attached to frame.
Cleaning, Inspection, and Repair.
Drycleaning solvent normally has a flash point
of either 100 or 138 degrees F, depending on the
type being used, but may flash at much lower tem-
peratures if contaminated with gasoline or jet
Avoid repeated and prolonged skin contact.
Do not use near open flame or excessive heat.
(1) Clean frame with drycleaning solvent (item 1, App. F),
and dry thoroughly.
(2) Inspect frame for dents or cracks.
(3) Pound out any minor dents.
Make certain the frame is free of dirt, grease,
oil or other foreign matter and bare metal is
exposed before weldings.
(4) Weld any cracks or breaks in accordance with TB1047.
(5) Replace frame if it is severely damaged.
(1) Refer to applicable maintenance paragraphs and install
components attached to frame.
(2) Install pumping unit (para 4-21).