Key, Woodruff, No. 404
Key, Woodruff, No.608
Crankshaft, Disassembly and Reassembly.
Cleaning, Inspection, and Repair.
Drycleaning solvent normally has a flash point
of-either 100 or 138 degrees F, depending-on the
type being used, but may flash at much lower tem-
peratures if contaminated with gasoline or jet
Avoid repeated and prolonged skin contact.
Do not use near open flame or excessive heat.
(1) Clean all parts with drycleaning solvent (item 1, App.
F) and dry thoroughly.
(2) Inspect crankpin for scoring.
Hone.crankpin to remove
any slight scoring or replace a damaged or defective crankshaft.
(3) Inspect bearing cones and cups. Replace defective
(4) Inspect gear and Woodruff keys for wear or other
Replace defective parts.
(5) Inspect hardware for stripped or damaged threads, rust,
or damage incurred during removal.
Replace damaged or defective