Hose Reels, Hose Rollers and Spring Housing, Removal
and Installation (Sheet 1 of 2)
(1) Clean all parts with drycleaning solvent (item 1, App.
F) and dry thoroughly.
(2) Inspect for damage and defects and replace defective
reel assembly as necessary.
(1) Refer to figure 4-30 and install spring housing, hose
rollers and hose reels.
(2) Turn hose reel outward 12 complete revolutions to apply
recoil spring tension.
(3) Connect discharge hose to reel. Pull outward on hose
and release reel to rewind hose.