(a) Inspect pump for cracks, breaks, dents, defects or other
(b) Report any defects or damage to direct support maintenance.
ELBOWS AND TEES INLET AND OUTLET.
(1) Disconnect hose couplings.
(2) Remove elbows or tee (inlets and outlets) with proper
Refer to figure 4-6 for identification.
Cleaning and inspection.
Drycleaning solvent normally has a flash point
of either 100 or 138 degrees F, depending on the
type being used, but may flash at much lower tem-
peratures if contaminated with gasoline or jet
Avoid repeated and prolonged skin contact.
Do not use near open flame or excessive heat.
(1) Clean all parts with drycleaning solvent (item 1, App.
F) and dry thoroughly.
(2) Inspect for cracks, breaks, damaged threads and other
(3) Replace damaged elbow or tee as necessary.
(1) Install elbow or tee back in with the proper wrench.
(2) Reconnect hose couplings.
A filter/separator is used for separating both water and solid
contaminants from the product being dispensed.
A hose connects the
pump unit to the filter/separator.
(1) Open pressure vent valve by depressing it and locking
Refer to figure 4-27.
(2) Open draincock and drain solution into a suitable