WASTE WATER VACUUM TANK TRAILER
Tool Kit, General Mechanic's, Automotive (WP
MOS 77W, Water Treatment Specialist
Tank exterior cleaned and sanitized
To replace an equipment tray, proceed as follows:
Protective clothing and equipment must be worn. A heavy-duty rubber apron,
rubber gloves, respirator, safety splash goggles and/or face shield are
required when potential exists for contact with wastewater or contaminated
surfaces. Wastewater and surfaces may be contaminated with pathogenic
microorganisms, bacteria or viruses, which present a risk of serious illness or
death to personnel. Refer to cleaning and sanitizing procedures in WP 0018
To remove/install the equipment tray on the side of the trailer on which the toolbox is
mounted, the toolbox must be removed first. Perform procedure described in WP
to remove the toolbox.
1. Remove hoses (figure 1, item 1), sludge rake (figure 1, item 2), and chopper tube/wand (figure
1, item 3) from the equipment tray (figure 1, item 4) to be replaced.
2. If necessary, remove the toolbox as described in WP 0041 00.
3. Loosen and remove equipment tray (figure 2, item 1) front mounting bolts, (figure 3, item 1) and
rear mounting bolts (figure 4, item 1).
4. Remove nuts (figure 5, item 2) flat washers (figure 5, item 4) and lockwashers (figure 5, item 3).
5. Remove equipment tray (figure 2, item 1).
6. Install new (or previously removed) equipment tray.