13. To reassemble the moisture trap, install a new shutoff seat (figure 6, item 1) and secure with a hose
clamp (figure 6, item 2).
14. Place new O-Ring (figure 6, item 3) into the groove on the moisture trap body (figure 6, item 4).
Figure 6. Installing Shutoff Seat and O-Ring from Moisture Trap
15. Install six hex bolts, nuts, and flat washers (figure 7, item 1) holding the lid (figure 7, item 2) to the
moisture trap body (figure 7, item 3) and tighten in a star pattern. Orient the gage to line up with the
The moisture trap hatch cover and isolation valve assembly are heavy (40
lbs). To prevent injuries, two people are required to remove them from the
Figure 7. Installing Lid to Moisture Trap Body
16. Install (thread) the vacuum/pressure gage (figure 8, item 1) into the moisture trap lid.
17. Install the sight glass (figure 8, item 2) on the moisture trap if necessary. (New replacement moisture
trap is being furnished with sight glass installed.)