4.10.16 Fuel Line Hoses and Fittings Maintenance. (continued)
(5) Connect fuel pump line connection (8) to water separator (6) discharge
fitting and remove tags.
Install fuel supply line (2) as follows:
(1) Remove covers from openings and position fuel supply line (2) in place.
(2) Install fuel supply line connection (5) to water separator (6) inlet
Connect clamps as required.
(3) Connect fuel supply line connection (3) to source selector fitting (1) on
fuel tank (4).
both source selector valves (1) to the
Figure 4-26 Bleeoding Fuel Lines.
Loosen overflow valve by the larger hexagon fitting (19mm) next to banjo
Bleed Fuel System (figure 4-26) as follows:
(1) Loosen overflow valve (1) by two or three turns.
(2) If fuel feed pump lever (2) does not have resistance while pressing down on
fuel feed pump lever, rotate engine 180°.
(3) Operate fuel feed pump lever (2) by pressing down until fuel, free of air
bubbles, emerges at the loosened overflow valve (1).